Having been a firm favourite with Constellation Fleet, years of experience culminates in the design of this liveaboard, built with the diver in mind and yet equally attractive to the non-diver. And at a super-spacious 39 metres in length, Orion delivers hotel standards in every aspect.
• Upper deck cabins: 1 executive suite, 3 twin/double mini suites
• Lower deck cabins: 1 junior suite, 3 double, 4 twin/double
At a glance
• 5 star luxury liveaboard
• Cabins with twin or double bed options
• Suites available
• Executive suite with private Jacuzzi
• WiFi and massage services (paid locally)
• Exceptionally large and spacious diving dhoni
• FREE Nitrox
• Small group discounts (and for large groups too!)
Non-divers are very welcome and get a free snorkelling kit + $50 voucher to spend on board
The main deck has a large lounge with sofas and equally large dining room with bar and TV whilst on the upper deck is the Jacuzzi, massage room (paid locally and subject to availability) and the main bar. The fly deck is incredibly roomy with lots of sunbeds. Wi-Fi is available, when in range, at an additional charge.
All diving takes place from her impressive 19.8m dhoni, which gives you more living space on board and gets you to the perfect dive spot every time. Orion is rebreather-friendly and offers free Nitrox, all diving and safety equipment as well as a photography charging station and four dive guides.
• Shared cabin; 7 nights; 6 days’ diving, 3 meals a day; afternoon snacks; 1 BBQ dinner on uninhabited island (weather allowing); unlimited drinking water, tea, coffee; total of 17 dives (inc 1 night dive); guide, tanks, weights. Free Nitrox; return airport transfer; Government taxes and bed tax; Male city tour (on request); separate diving dhoni
• Not included: Flight, diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks, juices. WiFi – 20 USD per week, payable on board
Click here to discover more on Orion
or email our friendly, knowledgeable team today