Adventurer 2 concluded last week diving after seeing more sharks and begins the new week today.
Shark Craze at Cocoa Corner
Yesterday, the first dive was at Cocoa Corner, and after having a great time, we repeated our second dive at Cocoa Corner. In total from both dives we saw 15 to 16 Gray reef sharks and many various fish species.
Embudhu Delights Divers in Fish Diversity
The third and the last dive of the trip was done at Embudhu Canyon (also spelled as Embudhoo). On the north east side of the outer reef is a large chunk of reef that has collapsed making a 20 to 30 meter gap in the reef. Exposed to the ocean side fish life here is prolific. Often different species of fish congregate at this point and during north east monsoon there can be a high concentration of fish including white tips, bat fish, shoals of fusiliers chased by trevally, jacks and tunas.
Trading in the Old for the New
All of last weeks’ divers checked out in the afternoon and all new arrivals were checked in by 16:30. Out of 14 Italians, 12 are divers and 2 are non-divers. We will begin our week of diving tomorrow morning with the orientation dive first.
- Adventurer 2 concluded their week after early morning Hammerhead dive.
- Adventurer 2 seeks for more sharks at Guraidhoo Corner.
- Adventurer 2 Scores Two Whale Sharks Today While Snorkeling
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.
- Black Pearl resumes diving after a week of no cruise.
- Black Pearl Live Aboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.
- Black Pearl Commences New Week with 11 International Divers
- Adventurer 2 concludes its diving season