Adventurer 2 concluded their week after early morning Hammerhead dive.
The Adventurer 2 liveaboard concluded its week of diving after the Rasdhoo Madivaru early morning Hammerhead shark dive.
With strong incoming current at 06:00 in the morning we began the dive as usual near the reef and swam out to the blue until the reef disappeared behind us.
About 20 minutes in to the dive we saw the first hammerhead shark. By the end of the dive the total number of hammerhead sharks we saw was close to 10 if not more.
After the eventful dive, we sailed back to Hulhumale’ and at 16:00 all passengers went off to Male’, the capital city.
The Departures: After a week of quality diving, with tons of sightings, the guests departed in high spirits.
The Arrivals: At 11:00 am the new group of divers arrived, which comprised of 17 Italians by Euro Fly.
After lunch we began the orientation dive at Lankan Outer Reef and final anchorage for the day was at Himmafushi lagoon.
- Adventurer 2 concluded last week diving after seeing more sharks and begins the new week today.
- Adventurer 2 wraps up the week after Hammerhead dive at Rashdoo Madivaru.
- Adventurer 2 dive and snorkel with whale shark at Sun Island Beyru.
- Hammerheads on early morning dive.
- MV Sting Ray Ends the Diving Season After Hammerhead Dive
- Early morning dive to night dive.
- Adventurer 2 concludes its diving season
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Adventurer 2 unveils Maaga Thila for their divers.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll