Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.
Adventurer 2 Divers Experience Calm Seas
Diving started at 07:00 am from Kuda Giri, south Male’ atoll, from a mild current to average visibility this dive was a good introduction dive.
After the first dive we sailed to south Ari atoll. We jumped to Kuda Rah Thila at 12:00 under mild current and good visibility had so far the most enjoyable dive with an abundant fish life.
Rainy Weather Slows Whale Shark Search
Whale Shark search began after the dive, half hour into the search we had to shorten the search due to rainy weather and decided to make the second dive at Maamigili Faru. In general the dive was great and it ended having seeing more than 6 mantas.
Whale Shark Spotted!
After the dive we decide to make another go at whale shark searching despite the rainy weather. The divers were really lucky, and at 17:20 they saw one whale shark at Holiday Island Beyru. The guests snorkeled for more than 15 minutes with the whale shark while it was raining. Despite inclement weather it was a great chance to swim with the whale shark because we were the only boat there.
- Adventurer 2 dive and snorkel with whale shark at Sun Island Beyru.
- MV Sting Ray reports whale shark at Holiday Beyru Faru yesterday.
- Sting Ray reports whale shark sighting at White Sands Beyru and Dhagethi Beyru
- MV Sting Ray: Highest priority for Whale Shark this week
- Sting Ray Reports Mantas and Whale Shark Sighting Despite Monsoon Weather.
- Adventurer 2 Scores Two Whale Sharks Today While Snorkeling
- Adventurer 2 trades barbecue for a night dive at Raidhigaa Island House Reef.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll
- Black Pearl seeks out for whale shark at southern Ari atoll.
- Whale Shark Dive Trips 2010