Adventurer 2 reveals Maaya Thila for this week divers.
The orientation dive and our first dive this week was Kuda Giri at 07:30. A calm and easy dive to get adjusted to the underwater and at the same time experience an introduction to the fish life, coral growth, current and visibility.
The diver’s on board this week are advanced and very experience divers. We decided to check out Kandooma Thila before crossing over to north Ari atoll.
With medium /strong outgoing current and poor visibility, we began the dive from west and drifted to east. Jack’s corner was densely clouded of Big Eye Travallies, drifting near the coral blocks, caves and overhangs making few stops on the interesting areas we saw 5 gray reef sharks, 6 eagle ray and loads of other fish.
After dive we crossed over to north Ari atoll and anchored at Maayafushi lagoon and at around 6 went off to night dive at Maaya Thila.
The timing and the condition couldn’t have been better than this. No current and it was a topnotch night dive. Everything and everything what was mention during the dive briefing.
- Black Pearl divers end the day after Maaya Thila night dive.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Divers on Adventurer 2 encounter a Guitar Shark at south Ari atoll, Kunburudhoo Thila.
- Adventurer 2 unveils Maaga Thila for their divers.
- MAAYA THILA; a must to do night dive.
- Black Pearl divers discover frog fish at Dega Thila, north Ari atoll.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll
- Black Pearl divers catch sight of Silver Tip Reef Sharks at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- Adventurer 2 concluded last week diving after seeing more sharks and begins the new week today.
- Adventurer 2 discovers guitar shark once more at Fish Head, north Ari atoll.