Adventurer 2: third day of 2 weeks trip.
Adventurer 2: A full charter with a group of 17 Italian, 11 divers and 6 non divers, 2 weeks dive trip started on the 07th to 21st March 2009. We are doing everyday 2 dives as there are non divers on boat.
We had late arrival and because of this there was no diving. Orientation dive on Sunday at Lanka Reef. After that we crossed from north Male’ atoll to south Male’ atoll for the second dive at Kuda Giri Wreck and over night near the island Gulhi.
Monday morning first dive at Kandooma Thila, the dive was great from good visibility to excellent fish life. Snappers, schooling jack fish, eagle ray and gray reef sharks were the highlight.
By the end of the dive Adventurer 2 was ready to sail to Vaavu atoll (Felidhu Atoll). At around 11:00 we were ready to dive at Alimatha Dekunu Kandu (the channel south of Alimatha Resort). We saw few white tips and gray reef sharks. The visibility is poor compared to south Male’ atoll and during late afternoon the current is very strong.
After returning back to the boat some did fishing from the boat and other just relaxed.
- Adventurer 2 embarks to Gulhi with late arrival.
- MV Sting Ray: Continuation of the Last Trip
- Adventurer 2 diverâ€™s returns home after 14 days of diving.
- Adventurer 2 concludes its diving season
- Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.
- Adventurer 2 concluded their week after early morning Hammerhead dive.
- Adventurer 2 begins their diving from Kuda Giri.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Adventurer 2 seeks for more sharks at Guraidhoo Corner.
- MV Sting Ray sets sail on the 2nd trip of this season