Adventurer 2 trades barbecue for a night dive at Raidhigaa Island House Reef.
Our first jump yesterday was to Bodufinolhu Thila at 7:30 AM under mild current and good visibility.
The second dive took us to Rangali Madivaru Manta Point, just to try and see if we get lucky enough to spot more mantas. After about 10 minutes of drifting we saw our first manta of the day, and about 5 minutes later came the second one.
Third dive for the day was at Kudimaa Wreck (also known as Machafushi Wreck). The weather turned took a turn for the worse at 15:00, but we were able to dive.
Overall the 3 dives were enjoyable regardless of not seeing many mantas or much of a big fish life.
Today’s first jump was at 6:45am to 5 Rocks. With a light outgoing current and good visibility, everyone got to explorer 5 rocks under very easy and calm conditions.3 White Tip Reef Sharks, 1 Sting Ray and tons of tunas were spotted.
Second jump was at Kunburudhoo Thila with excellent visibility and medium current.3 Grey Reef Sharks, several white tip reef sharks resting on the sand bed and heaps of other reef fish were on display for us.
After lunch we made our third dive at 14:45 to Radhdigga Thila (also called Dhigaa Thila). To our surprise the visibility on the western side was poor in comparison to the 2nd dive on the eastern side of south Ari atoll.
We surfaced to very bad surface conditions, strong gusty wind and rain. After getting back to boat from the third dive we decided to do a night dive since we cannot do the barbecue on the island, due to adverse weather conditions.
After agreeing on skipping the BBQ and diving instead, we managed to go out for our last dive at 18:00 with improved surface conditions. We wanted something to make up for the poor 3rd dive, so we chose Raidhigaa Island House Reef. This house reef is really nothing fancy, just a simple reef, but during the night it turns into a majestic experience.
- Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.
- Adventurer 2 dive and snorkel with whale shark at Sun Island Beyru.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll
- Adventurer 2 discovers guitar shark once more at Fish Head, north Ari atoll.
- Adventurer 2 Faces the Start of Monsoon Change
- Black Pearl divers catch sight of Silver Tip Reef Sharks at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- Adventurer 2 seeks for more sharks at Guraidhoo Corner.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Adventurer 2 Scores Two Whale Sharks Today While Snorkeling
- Adventurer 2 unveils Maaga Thila for their divers.