After 3 satisfying dives a lazy stroll on uninhabited islandâ€™s beach.
Diving started at 07:00 from Maaya Thila. The conditions were great and had a good dive. The visibility was much more improved than yesterday and the fish life was amazing.
For the second dive we moved to the western side of the atoll to Dhonkalo Thila.
One of most guaranteed manta point at this time of the year but a tricky one to dive.
We saw 7 mantas for the most part of the dive simply gliding near and above us.
After the dive we moved to the Barbeque, Raidhigaa (Island) and the third dive at Dhigga Thila.
An excellent choice for the third dive of the day, an easy dive and best diving on the northern side of the thila, one of the main attractions is the excellent coral garden on the top reef.
Deeper waters caves and overhangs fill with colorful soft corals, sponges and the gorgonian fan coral at the sandy bottom
Gray reef, white tips, barracudas and other larger fish can be seen commonly.
End of day’s diving and all off to the Barbeque Island for stroll on the beach,
it is promising weather at the moment and everyone having a great time enjoying a beach bbq dinner.
- Productive dives.
- No Whale Shark No Manta; still great dives.
- Big fish dives.
- Classical Maldivian safari dives.
- Manta rays gliding above and near.
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Dives at Nassimo Thila & Kuda Giri
- Run away into Uninhabited Maldives
- Perfect conditions for night dive.