Big fish dives.
Wake up 06:30 and diving started at 07:00, first dive at Makaru Thila. The current was mild and the visibility was around 25 meters.
The fish life was great; many white tips, napoleons, scorpion fish and tunas.
For the second dive we moved to the eastern edge of the atoll Bathala Maaga Kan Thila. This was again a very good dive in terms of fish life. Many Gray reef sharks, white tips, tunas and jacks. The current was very strong and probably this was the reason that we got lucky.
Rasdhoo Madivaru; as the third dive. It took about 1 hour 45 minutes to get there from north Ari atoll to Rasdhoo atoll.
The visibility was great and the current was like medium strong and again we had a great dive. Again we had an incredible dive with great fish life.
Gray reefs, white tips, huge napoleon, giant trevallies and eagle rays were among the highlights.
All in all three great dives with big fish life.
- Productive dives.
- Classical Maldivian safari dives.
- Shark show exhibited at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- After 3 satisfying dives a lazy stroll on uninhabited islandâ€™s beach.
- An atoll only for channel dives.
- Fish Head: all time favorite dive site.
- Strong current.
- Black Pearl performs 3 top dives at Guraidhoo Region.
- Quality and Quantity
- No Whale Shark No Manta; still great dives.