Black Pearl cruises towards northern Ari atoll today.
Black pearl continues their diving through southern Ari atoll and heads towards northern side of Ari atoll today.
Yesterday’s 3 dive site was Kuda Rah Thila (protected marine area), Angaga Thila and Dhigaa Thila.
Kuda Rah Thila offered an easy dive with no current but a display of abundant marine life. While few white tips and turtles were found on Angaga Thila.
Last dive was to Dhigaa Thila where colorful soft coral were displayed and few gray reef sharks and barracudas were seen.
The weather is absolutely fantastic since yesterday: Sunshine: 10 Hrs 48 mins (14 October 2009) Rainfall: Nil (14/0800 hrs – 15/0800 hrs) Temperature: 31° C 87.8° F, Wind ENE 05 mph and Humidity: 70%.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Reports Whale Shark Sighting at Southern Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Searches for a Whale Shark
- Incredibly clear visibility at Ari atoll today.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
- Black Pearl resumes diving after a week of no cruise.
- Black Pearl Dives at North Male Atoll at Lankan Manta Point
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl seeks out for whale shark at southern Ari atoll.
- Black Pearl Dives at Nassimo Thila & Kuda Giri
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.