Black Pearl Dives at Nassimo Thila & Kuda Giri
Guests aboard the Black Pearl Liveaboard dive at Nassimo Thila and Kuda Giri in the Maldives…
Nassimo Thila Dive Site
During your next diving holiday in the Maldives, Nassimo Thila is a must! Nassimo Thila is an oval-shaped Thila displaying a good variety of colourful, soft corals. The most interesting aspect of Nassimo Thila is the randomly scattered pinnacles.
Nassimo Thila features scattered coral blocks rising from the ocean floor up to 23 meters, as well as caves and overhangs where divers can swim around and observe the beauty of this oval-shaped thila.
Gulhi Island, South Male’ Atoll
The weather conditions improved, allowing the Black Pearl liveaboard to cross over to the island of Gulhi in the South Male’ Atoll.
Kuda Giri Dive Site
The second dive was performed at Kuda Giri as night dive. Kuda Giri is one of the ideal locations around the Male’ Atoll for to perform an easy night dive site. This small Giri offers everything from beautiful coral growth to interesting reef dwellers during the night.
Caves and overhangs are filled with a species of sponge called tubastrea, also known as sun coral. Marine life includes leaf fish, scorpion fish, moray eels and nudibraches.
- Black Pearl Dives North and South Male Atolls – Miyaru Faru, Kuda Giri & Kandooma Thila
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru
- Black Pearl Dives at North Male Atoll at Lankan Manta Point
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Searches for a Whale Shark
- Kuda Giri Dive Site
- Black Pearl resumes diving after a week of no cruise.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
- Black Pearl cruises towards northern Ari atoll today.