Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
The Black Pearl liveaboard docks at Hulhumalé island in the Maldives after a great week of diving…
The Black Pearl liveaboard‘s final dives were performed at the Northern Ari Atoll (also called the Alif Alif Atoll), which boasts some of the Maldives’ most magnificent dive sites. The Southern Ari Atoll also features an area of beautiful diving destinations, including Broken Rock and protected marine area Kuda Rah Thila.
Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives to Lhamiyaru Gaa Thila & Maaya Thila
The Black Pearl liveaboard‘s initial dives took place at Lhamiyaru Gaa Thila and Maaya Thila. The dive at Maaya Thila was an especially wonderful dive, where the current were very weak and the divers had the opportunity to closely observe the Malidves’ fish without much effort, such as Clownfish and Oriental Sweetlips.
The Black Pearl liveaboard‘s third dive was planned as a night dive to Maaya Thila. However, the dive was cancelled for safety reasons due to poor weather conditions.
Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives to Makaru Thila
The return trip to Hulhumale’ island began right after the last dive at Makaru Thila.
All the divers checked-out this morning.
The new groups of divers arrived this morning and right now the Black Pearl liveaboard is getting ready for the check dive.
- Black Pearl returns after a productive week of diving in the Maldives
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Currently at Himmafushi Island of the Male Atoll, Maldives
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
- Maldives North East Monsoon Disrupts Route of Black Pearl Liveaboard
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Searches for a Whale Shark
- Black Pearl Liveaboard introduces “Guaranteed Whale Shark and Manta Safari” in Maldives!
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Reports Whale Shark Sighting at Southern Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru