Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
Day One: Arrival and check dive.
Black Pearl set sail with their first trip of November on 01st Novembers with 10 divers. Check dive was made at Farukholufushi Outer reef.
First dive was made at Lankan Manta Point with almost no current and 10 meter visibility. 6 mantas at the cleaning station all divers got to enjoy a perfect manta dive.
Black Pearl crossed Vaadhoo Channel and did the second dive to Kuda Giri Wreck. The conditions were ideal with almost no current and average visibility the dive was an enjoyable wreck dive.
Third and the last dive of the day was to Medhu Faru near Guraidhoo Region, south Male’ atoll. Here divers got the chance to see many white tip reef sharks, few gray reef sharks, napoleon wrasse and jack fish.
First dive on the morning of 3rd November was to Kandooma Thila, the current was strong and the visibility remained at 9 to 10 meters similar to the first day. Despite the strong current and poor visibility the fish life was amazing. White tip sharks, gray reef and schooling jacks were among the highlights.
Channel crossing began after the first dive and arrived to south Ari atoll for the second dive at Omadhoo Thila. The visibility and current condition remained same as south Male atoll. This dive was nothing fancy but an enjoyable calm and relaxed dive where all the divers go to explore different areas of the reef.
Last dive of the day was to Kahanbu Thila: Kahanbu in local language mean Turtle. This was again nice and easy dive.
Black Pearl anchored at Dhangethi lagoon for the night and few went off to the local island for short visit.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Reports Whale Shark Sighting at Southern Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Currently at Himmafushi Island of the Male Atoll, Maldives
- Black Pearl Dives at North Male Atoll at Lankan Manta Point
- Black Pearl Live Aboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Searches for a Whale Shark
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
- Black Pearl divers catch sight of Silver Tip Reef Sharks at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru
- Maldives North East Monsoon Disrupts Route of Black Pearl Liveaboard