Black Pearl set to sail tomorrow on a full charter.
Black Pearl is back at Hulhumale’ after their refurbishment work. Due to some technical problems the installation of the anchor winch couldn’t be completed, the dive dhoni is out of dry docking with a complete new antifouling and paint.
Black Pearl is set for sailing tomorrow on a full charter with 13 Danish divers and the planned route is Felidhu atoll.
- Last Minute Price on Black Pearl Liveaboard
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
- Maldives North East Monsoon Disrupts Route of Black Pearl Liveaboard
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
- Black Pearl Dives North and South Male Atolls – Miyaru Faru, Kuda Giri & Kandooma Thila
- Black Pearl begins with their orientation dive today.
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Currently at Himmafushi Island of the Male Atoll, Maldives
- Black Pearl Dives at North Male Atoll at Lankan Manta Point
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Searches for a Whale Shark
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru