Choose one of our safari boat to dive in the Maldives.
Maldives Dive Travel offers a selection of Liveaboards for you to choose from in the Maldives. Each boat has its style and characteristics offering comfortable accommodation and quality diving with experienced dive guides and crew.
Our vessels cruises on dive trip every week from Male’ for 7 days diving or 14 days diving covering the best of North Male’, South Male’ and Ari Atoll. There are no fix routes and it all depends on weather conditions and the experience from the divers. Unless if the booking is made as a group and requests to do a specific route.
Our main goal is providing quality and productive diving instead of the quantity of dives made on your vacation. On a 7 days trip doing a total of 17 dives while 38 dives on 14 days trip.
Our holiday package includes 3 dive per day, one night dive, fishing, barbeque on an uninhabited island, local island visit and visiting the capital city Male’.
PADI dive courses starting from Open Water Diver, PADI Specialty to Dive Master are also available both in English and German Language. All the diving equipment is available for rental on board. Please note that advance booking is required for diving courses and rental equipment
- Advantages of having separate dive boat on Maldives Liveaboards.
- Galileo Dive Safari Gives Guests Amazing Diving Experience
- First dive safari in the Maldives.
- 5 Reasons to Book your Maldives Diving Holiday Online with MDT!
- Black Pearl Liveaboard introduces “Guaranteed Whale Shark and Manta Safari” in Maldives!
- A dive that should not be missed
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
- â€œHimandhoo Thilaâ€ a favorite dive site in Ari Atoll.
- Cocoa Corner to Kandooma Thila: A fantastic dive and a must to do.
- Dive activities of MV Sting Ray in Maldives.