Classical Maldivian safari dives.
Our first dive today was at Maaya Thila. The visibility was much better then yesterday and the current was mild enough allowing us to hover at the coral block away from the Thila.
Few Gary Reef Sharks were circling around the block so we stayed for a while. It’s not unusual to spend the entire dive at these blocks depending on the current conditions. With good visibility or poor, strong current of mild this Thila will not let you down and the fish life is always great.
Second dive was at Bathalaa Magaa Kan Thila this is at the eastern edge of the atoll near the island Bathala Resort. The reef is exposed to the ocean and once again here Gary Reef Sharks and lager pelagic gather depending on the current.
We moved to Rasdhoo Madivaru at Rasdhoo atoll for the third dive. Same like yesterday the current got stronger for the last dive and the visibility was poor. But this didn’t make any difference on the quality of dive. We saw few Gray Reef Sharks, White Tips and the huge circling school of Silver Jacks.
Our final anchorage is near Rasdhoo Madivaru in order to do the early morning Hammerhead dive.
- Big fish dives.
- Strong current.
- Productive dives.
- MV Sting Ray sets sail on the 2nd trip of this season
- An atoll only for channel dives.
- Black Pearl divers catch sight of Silver Tip Reef Sharks at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Black Pearl performs 3 top dives at Guraidhoo Region.
- Channel crossed from north Ari atoll to south Maleâ€™ Atoll.
- MV Sting Ray Catches the Action at Makaru Thila and Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.