Diving Activities of 18th Feb 2009
After Guraidhoo Corner on the 17th Feb the final anchorage was at Guraidhoo lagoon.
First dive was at Cocoa Corner saw loads of gray reef sharks, white tips and napoleon was a good incoming current.
After the first dive we crossed the channel to south Ari atoll, it took us about 3 ½ hours.
Second dive we did at Omadhu Thila saw a frog fish (orange color) and stone fish and baby white tips
Third dive we did at Kahabu Thila, medium current and we saw sting rays, turtles and scorpion fish.
Overnight we stay at Dhangethi lagoon.
- Diving activities on MV Black Pearl from 07th Jan to 08th Jan 2009
- Diving activities on MV Black Pearl from 3rd Jan to 04th Jan 2009
- Diving activities on MV Black Pearl from 05th Jan to 6th Jan 2009
- Diving activities on 25th January 2009.
- Close to an end.
- Adventurer 2 begins their diving from Kuda Giri.
- Black Pearl reroute to Ari atoll due to poor current conditions.
- White Tip Reef Sharks; commonly seen on every dive.
- Guraidhoo Kandu: Notorious for its strong current.
- A quite day underwater.