Dolphins while safety stop.
Our first dive was at Medhu Faru. A medium strong current was running inside the atoll and the visibility was great. At the corner of the channel were gray reef sharks, napoleon and white tips.
Second dive at Kandooma Thila; Gary reef sharks, eagle rays and we were lucky to see dolphins under water.
After the second dive we sailed to Vaavu atoll and third dive was at Miyaru kandu. The fish life was great here; at entrance of the channel were gray reef sharks, white tip, schooling jacks and sting rays.
While making the safety stop at 5 meters few divers saw dolphins passing above them.
Our final anchorage is near Alimatha Resort.
- Early morning dive to night dive.
- Adventurer 2 begins their diving from Kuda Giri.
- Snorkeling after dive.
- The right time for channel diving.
- Galileo Reports Seeing 17 Dolphins in South Male Atoll
- From light current to strong current
- Meemu atoll protected marine reef.
- Best time to dive in Vaavu Atoll Channels.
- Maldives Social Responsibility – Your Safety and the Environment is Our Concern
- Channel crossed from north Ari atoll to south Maleâ€™ Atoll.