Explore Untouched Parts of the Maldives on Galileo
Special Explorer Cruise on Galileo Liveaboard
Maldives Dive Travel is proud to announce a very special “Galileo Explorer Tour” from March 11-22, 2010.
This once-in-a-lifetime, 11-night safari begins with a 50-minute flight from Male to Kaadhdhedhoo in the Huvadhoo Atoll (also called Suvadiva Atoll), the largest atoll in the world. This is a particularly untouched part of the Maldives with only a handful of exclusive resorts operating here and very few dive boats exploring the area, meaning that there are many dive sites just waiting to be explored. Guests on this safari will have the opportunity to dive at many undiscovered dive sites and visit many pristine islands – some inhabited and others completely secluded.
Galileo Liveaboard Route
Depending on weather conditions, the Galileo safari will travel around several of the southernmost atolls of the Maldives, ending at Huvadhoo airport in Kaadhdhedhoo, from where a flight will return to Male. This is the perfect scuba safari for divers looking to explore the unknown treasures of the Indian Ocean.
Galileo Mar 11-22 Southern Atoll Explorer Tour
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity at the unbeatable price of only EUR 1,386 per person for 11 nights. Galileo is one of the most well-equipped safari ships in the Maldives, perfect for a true expedition-style adventure.
What’s Included in the Galileo Scuba Diving Cruise?
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabins with window, en-suite shower (hot water) and WC. Daily cleaning. Towels provided.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tea and coffee are available free of charge at all times plus one bottle of water per person per day.
- 27 dives
- Tanks with DIN/INT 12 lts, lead belts, extra diving boat
- Guidance by a PADI-qualified and highly experienced English-speaking dive instructor
- Use of fishing gear – local style, including hook, fishing line, weight and baits.
- Island-hopping, snorkelling service
- Picnic on an uninhabited island (depending on weather and route).
- On the last day a trip to the capital city Male will be offered
- Pick-up & drop-off at Male’ International Airport to connect with international flights on first and last day of the cruise, before noon.
Price does not include:
- International or Domestic air fares ( Male-Kaadhdhedhoo is 217 return flight)
- Airport taxes
- Dive/snorkel equipment rental
- Beverages, except those mentioned above
- Bed Tax: 8 per person per night is charged on board
- Dive and travel insurance
- Transfer supplements for arrivals/departures on days other than scheduled boat arrival/departure
- Fuel surcharge: in the event that crude oil reaches USD $100 per barrel on the international market, a EUR 6 fee will be charged per person per night
- Nitrox is available for EUR 5 per filling
- Additional dives will be charged at EUR 34 each
A few places are still available on this amazing cruise; to reserve yours, please contact Maldives Dive Travel today!
- Maldives Diving on Galileo Continues to be Excellent!!!
- Galileo Reports Seeing 17 Dolphins in South Male Atoll
- Galileo Dive Safari Gives Guests Amazing Diving Experience
- Maldives Diving Special Offers – January ’10
- Maldives Diving Special Offers
- Maldives Holidays 2009
- Liveaboard Scuba Trips
- Amazing Liveaboard Holiday at an Unbeatable Price – Act NOW!
- Maldives Diving Special Offers
- Theia Liveaboard Cruise Update