Day 3 after over night at Guraidhoo diving started from:
Dive 1: Cocoa Corner
Channel crossed to southern Ari atoll
Dive 2: Omadhu Thila
Dive 3: Kahanbu Thila.
Highlights of the day: Gary Reef Sharks, Napoleons, Eagle Ray.
Dive 1: 5 Rocks
Dive 2: Ari Beach Beyru
Dive 3: Thinfushi Ethere Thila
Highlights of the day: Whale Shark at Ari Beach Beyru.
Dive 1: Kuda Rah Thila (Protected Marine Area)
Dive2: Rangali Madivaru Manta Point
Dive 3: Raidhigaa Thila
Highlight of the day: Kuda Rah Thila was fantastic as usual and was full of fish probably ranked as the best of this week. 3 Mantas at Manta Point an excellent dive.
Dive 1: Dega Thila
Dive 2: Dhonkalo Thila
Dive 3: Maaya Thila Night Dive
Highlight: Unfortunately no mantas at Dhonkalo Thila but we had a great night dive – an all included fish life package.
Dive 1 and the last of the week was Makaru Thila also called as Hafsa Thila.
Highlights of the day were Gray reef sharks, white tip, tunas and jacks.
After a productive week of diving all the guests checked out and departed on morning of the 21st. Overall this was a great week of diving especially because of the manta rays and the whale shark. After accomplishing an outstanding season of diving, the Black Pearl ends the season on a high note.
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Black Pearl resumes diving after a week of no cruise.
- Adventurer 2 seeks for more sharks at Guraidhoo Corner.
- Grey Reef Sharks and Eagle Rays at Guraidhoo Kandu
- Sting Ray Reports Mantas and Whale Shark Sighting Despite Monsoon Weather.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Adventurer 2 dive and snorkel with whale shark at Sun Island Beyru.
- Black Pearl performs 3 top dives at Guraidhoo Region.
- MV Stingray postpones Dhonaklo Manta Point due to improper current.
- MV Sting Ray reports whale shark at Holiday Beyru Faru yesterday.