Huge School of Fish at Dega Thila, Maldives
September 1st, 2009
A scuba diver swimming towards and through a huge school of fish in the Maldives. There are so many fish, that the mass just seems like an unmovable wall.
- Scuba Diving with Mass Amount of Fish, Maldives
- Black Pearl divers discover frog fish at Dega Thila, north Ari atoll.
- Dega Thila; The smaller stuff.
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru
- Scuba Diving Video of Stingrays at Dhigurah thila, Maldives
- Fish Head Dive Site
- Black Pearl Dives North and South Male Atolls – Miyaru Faru, Kuda Giri & Kandooma Thila
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll
- Black Pearl Dives at Nassimo Thila & Kuda Giri
- Maldives Fish: Seamoth (Pegasidae)