Incredibly clear visibility at Ari atoll today.
To our surprise today’s visibility has been incredibly clear on all the three dives!
Our morning began at 6:30, with our first stop to Maaya Thila, where there was a strong current, leading us to have one of the best fish life dives so far. Some of the species we saw include white tip reef sharks, gray reef sharks, tunas, jacks and many more.
For the second jump we took the divers to Dega Thila at 11:00 A.M. The dive site has unique reef formations which looked stunning because of the excellent visibility. Everyone had quite an enjoyable dive.
The third and last jump of the day was to Radhdhiggaa Thila also called Dhigaa Thila. With almost no current, there was little chance of spotting any fascinating fish, but visibility remained clear, so we got to explorer the caves and overhangs, getting close ups of the gorgonian fan corals and the colorful soft corals that cover the reef.
The weather remained stable, but there were gusty winds at times with mildly rough seas, and mainly overcast sky the whole day. However, the evening was nice enough to give us the chance to do the boduberu barbecue on Raidhigaa island, which all the divers seemed to really enjoy.
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll
- MV Sting Ray reports whale shark at Holiday Beyru Faru yesterday.
- Black Pearl cruises towards northern Ari atoll today.
- MV Sting Ray continues towards southern Ari atoll.
- Adventurer 2 trades barbecue for a night dive at Raidhigaa Island House Reef.
- Adventurer 2 dive and snorkel with whale shark at Sun Island Beyru.
- Adventurer 2 concludes its diving season