Maldives International Boat Show 2009.
Maldives Exhibition & Commerce Service (Pvt), a private organization has taken initiative to organize the 3rd boat show with international participation. The boat show began on the 12th and will last till the 14th of this month.
For Maldivians, dhoni (boats) are the means for traveling and an integral part of life. Maldivian has a rich history of boat building; excellent craftsmanship with use of hand held tools, without any reference of drawings.
The boat show also holds many seminar programs about Safety in Inter Atoll Navigation Regulations / Safety and Emergency at Sea and European Market Trends for Leisure and Pleasure Boats.
Maldives International Boat Show will set a platform for boat builder of the region, and of the world to share the knowledge of rich history of boat building in Maldives as well other countries.
- Maldives count down to 350. International day of climate action.
- SriLankan Airlines Pro 2009: Maldives surfing receives rave reviews.
- Shark show exhibited at Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- Advantages of having separate dive boat on Maldives Liveaboards.
- Maldives Holidays 2009
- 350.org event continues in Male the capital city of Maldives
- Spotlight – Why Maldives Mantas are now International Superstars
- Artificial Coral Growth Speeds up Post-El Nino Recovery Process
- Male International Airport
- Giant Rays’ “Feeding Frenzy” Spots Protected in Maldives