Maldives Liveaboard Holiday – Special Prices on Stingray
MS Stingray – Maldives Liveaboard
Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. 9 comfortable cabins (4 with double and 5 with twin beds) are all equipped with air conditioning and en-suite hot-water showers. All cabins offer external portholes.
The Stingray’s attentive crew will pay close attention to your safety and comfort throughout the duration of your Maldives diving holiday. Nitrox is available for certified Nitrox divers, and Padi/NRC Nitrox courses are available on board upon request.
Special Prices on Maldives Diving Holidays aboard the MS Stingray
The following offers are valid for all bookings made September 3rd and onwards:
MS Stingray Maldives Diving Holiday – October 10 – 20, 2010
October 10 – 20: 10 nights for the price of 9 – only USD $1,512 per person
MS Stingray Maldives Diving Holiday – December 8 – 15, 2010
December 8-15: s 7 nights for the price of 6 – only USD $1,260 per person
MS Stingray Maldives Diving Holiday – December 15 – 22, 2010
December 15-22: 7 nights for the price of 6 – only USD $1,260 per person
Check-in and check–out in Male:
Please check in for the Maldives liveaboard cruise no later than 14:00 in Male on the cruise start date. Check out is 10:00 on the final day of the Maldives diving cruise.
***Please take these times into account when booking flights to and from the Maldives.***
Services Included in Special Priced Maldives Holiday
- Airport “meet-and-greet” on arrival day’s until noon.
- Transfers to and from the boat (before noon on arrival and departure days only)
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms, en-suite shower (hot water), towels and daily room cleaning
- Full board meals
- Tea, coffee and chilled water (from water dispenser) are available free of charge at all times
- Snacks are served after afternoon dive (fresh coconut, cookies, cake)
- Tanks: 12lt aluminium DIN/INT, lead belts, security balloon, extra diving boat, instructor and dive guide (Padi)
- Local-style fishing gear and escorted snorkelling
- Island visits and picnic/BBQ on an uninhabited island (depending on weather and availability)
- Sightseeing and shopping in the Maldivian capital city of Male on last evening
- 17 dives (including check dive and one night dive) are offered on a 7-day cruise
- 35 dives (including check dive and two night dives) are offered in a 14 night cruise