Maldives North East Monsoon Disrupts Route of Black Pearl Liveaboard
The dive safari route of the Black Pearl liveaboard changed slightly due to the Maldives’ North East Monsoon…
The Black Pearl liveaboard left Male’ this week planning to embark upon the classic Maldivian dive safari route that includes the South and North Male’ Atolls and the Ari Atoll. However, plans were changed due to the weather in the Maldives.
Black Pearl Liveaboard Route Changes Due to Weather
The Black Pearl liveaboard is currently anchored at the North Male’ Atoll at Himmafushi Lagoon. Although the initial dive safari route was changed, two exciting dives were performed at Lankan Manta Point! Learn more about Maldives dive sites here!
Scuba Diving at Lankan Manta Point, North Male’ Atoll
Although the surface conditions were a bit rough, both dives at Lankan Manta Point turned out to be excellent. On the first dive, scuba divers spotted four manta rays and a leopard shark. On the second dive, scuba divers spotted three big, beautiful manta rays.
Current weather conditions in the Maldives: isolated showers every now and then, gusty winds and rough seas at time.
- Black Pearl Dives at North Male Atoll at Lankan Manta Point
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Currently at Himmafushi Island of the Male Atoll, Maldives
- Black Pearl Dives North and South Male Atolls – Miyaru Faru, Kuda Giri & Kandooma Thila
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Sets Sail for First November Dive
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Black Pearl Liveaboard introduces “Guaranteed Whale Shark and Manta Safari” in Maldives!
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Returns to Hulhumale’ Island in Maldives
- Black Pearl dives Kandooma Thila, Vaagali Thila & Medhu Faru
- Black Pearl Live Aboard Begins a New Week of Diving Adventures
- Black Pearl Liveaboard Dives at Kandooma Thila and Crosses Over to South Ari Atoll