MV Sting Ray continues towards southern Ari atoll.
Rasdhoo to North Ari atoll
Early morning Hammer Head dive took place at Rasdhoo Madivaru on Thursday, the underwater condition was poor mainly because of visibility. Only few divers got to witness 4 Hammerhead Sharks.
Anchored at Maayfushi lagoon and went off for second dive at Maaya Thila which turned out to be an amazing dive.
Much more action on Maaya Thila during the night dive, the current condition was strong which led to heaps of White Tip Reef sharks and many other fish.
(Big Nose Surgeon Fish)
Out of 3 dives which took place on Friday, Mushimasmingili Thila (Fish Head) ranks first and interesting dive, clear visibility with average current and tons of fish including 4 Gray Reef Sharks.
The second most interesting dive holds Raidhigaa Thila, again with very clear waters, displaying colorful soft corals and many Gray Reef Sharks.
Whale Shark search
Saturdays first dive to Angaga Thila, the visibility remain unchanged but its resident Gray Reef Sharks and Tuna’s were missing due to inadequate current.
The same story repeated on the southern border and didn’t catch sight of whale sharks too and the visibility on 3rd dive at 5 rocks remains very poor.
(Gaint Squirrel fish)
Mantas at Dhigu Rah Lagoon
On returning from the dive to main boat the dive guide spotted Mantas inside the lagoon from Dhigu Rah. Having enough time before sunset, everyone decided to go for snorkeling with Mantas.
MV Sting Ray will be heading to south Male’ atoll tomorrow and will perform the top dive sites including around south Male’ before the trip comes to an end.
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.
- MV Sting Ray: Continuation of the Last Trip
- Sting Ray reports whale shark sighting at White Sands Beyru and Dhagethi Beyru
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Adventurer 2 discovers guitar shark once more at Fish Head, north Ari atoll.
- MV Sting Ray Catches the Action at Makaru Thila and Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- Sting Ray Reports Mantas and Whale Shark Sighting Despite Monsoon Weather.
- Channel crossed from north Ari atoll to south Maleâ€™ Atoll.
- Dive activities of MV Sting Ray in Maldives.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll