MV Sting Ray Ends the Diving Season After Hammerhead Dive
Diving started early in the morning with wake up at 5:30. We jumped shortly after the sunrise to Rasdhoo Madivaru.
Unfortunately the dive ended without seeing a single hammer head, despite this, in general the diving and underwater encounters for this week were outstanding.
After coming back to Hulhumale’ all the divers went off to Male’ the capital city visit for about 2 hours and returned back to Sting Ray for dinner.
The check out was at 08:30 on Sunday morning. All the divers left Sting Ray and Maldives with promise to return back soon.
This season diving was outstanding in both the quality of dives and the underwater encounters. Whale sharks, Mantas, Gray Reef Shark were commonly seen while the small species like Frog fish, nudis, leaf fish and others were also seen on regular basis from Dega Thila and other sites.
- Sting Ray embarks with 15 divers on their last cruise for this season.
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.
- MV Sting Ray resumes diving safaris on southwest monsoon season.
- Adventurer 2 concluded their week after early morning Hammerhead dive.
- MV Sting Ray sets sail on the 2nd trip of this season
- MV Sting Ray Catches the Action at Makaru Thila and Bathala Maaga Kan Thila.
- MV Sting Ray reports whale shark at Holiday Beyru Faru yesterday.
- Adventurer 2 concludes its diving season
- MV Sting Ray: Continuation of the Last Trip
- Sting Ray Reports Mantas and Whale Shark Sighting Despite Monsoon Weather.