Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Trips
Nautilus One is the Perfect Liveaboard for your next Maldives Scuba Trip
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Ship
The Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Ship, constructed in 1999, is 30 meters in length and 9 meters in width, capable of chauffering up to 14 guests and a 9-person crew. Cruising at an average speeed of 12 knots, the Nautilus One Liveaboard includes all the necessities to ensure that your Maldives scuba trip is comfortable, such as two onboard desalination plants for fresh water and a 19-meter extra diving boat, or dhoni, with air compressor.
While aboard the Nautilus One Liveaboard, guests can enjoy relaxing in recliners and the liveaboard’s onboard bar. During your Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Trip, you’ll have access to a charging station, adapters, power sockets, TV, Video and HiFi.
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Deck
The Nautilus One Liveaboard features three decks for relaxing and sun bathing during your scuba trip:
- Sun deck – 150 square meters with a 40 square meter sun sail, as well as deck chairs and foam mats
- Bow deck – 100 square meters, (half covered) with tables and chairs
- Covered stern – Includes seating, stepped stern, bathing platform and fresh water shower
Nautilus One Liveaboard Technical Details
- Nautical Equipment: GPS, Sonar, Radio, GSM
- Water Supply: 2 on board desalination plant
- Power: 230V / 50Hz supplied by 2 diesel generators
- Emergency Equipment: First aid box, medical oxygen, fire extinguishers, life vests, smoke detectors
- Dinghy: 15 HP out-boarder
- Extra Diving Boat (Dhoni): 65 feet
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Ship Cabins
The Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Ship features 7 luxurious cabins, which can comfortably sleep 14 guests.
Each cabin on the Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Ship comes equipped with an air conditioning unit and private bathroom (shower / WC). In addition to exterior windows, a 230V power supply is available 24 hours per day. Room service and towel service are available.
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Diving
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Trips are run from the diving dhoni along with two professional diving guides.
While on your liveaboard scuba trip, discover the beautiful underwater world of the Maldives! No diving destination offers more large fish, fish schools, colorful reef fish or a wider variety of underwater landscapes. Furthermore, the diving services of the Nautilus One Liveaboard are top notch!
The water temperature is 28°C on a yearly average and visibility is often as high as 50 meters.
The Nautilus One Liveaboard’s crew is eager to bring you to the best scuba diving spots of the Maldives, home to myriads of colorful reef fish, tortoises, skates, schools of fish, sharks, mantas, whale sharks and many other interesting forms of life.
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Trips Service
The Nautilus One Liveaboard features a HiFi stereo system with CD player so that guests can enjoy music after their scuba dives. If you’re eager to check out your newly taped footage, then do so with the Nautilus One Liveaboard‘s TV/VCR system. The Nautilus One Liveaboard also has a rechargeable battery station available 24 hours per day.
Nautilus One Liveaboard Scuba Trips Dining
Breakfast, lunch and dinner during your scuba trip are served in the Nautilus One Liveaboard’s cozy salon. Meals are always freshly prepared and feature a fusion of European and Asian cuisine. Enjoy everything from a cold beer, delicious cocktail to soft drinks at the bar. The “Nautilus Coffee Shop” offers freshly squeezed fruit juices, milkshakes and sandwiches (not included in the package price).
- Liveaboard Scuba Trips
- Travel Deals: Maldives Liveaboard Scuba Safaris from EUR 750!
- Maldives Diving Prices
- Best Price Guarantee makes Maldives Scuba Diving more attractive!
- Nautilus Two Liveaboard Adventure – a Guest Review
- Maldives Diving
- Maldives Scuba Diving Holidays in May 2010
- Last Minute Scuba Diving Holiday
- Scuba Lessons
- Theia Liveaboard takes Maiden Cruise