Perfect conditions for night dive.
Early morning Hammerhead dive; wake up 05:30 and diving started at 06:20. Today was totally different from last week. This is a no guaranteed dive and most of the dive is spend in blue water.
This morning we weren’t so lucky.
For the second dive we moved to north Ari atoll to Makaru Thila (Hafsa Thila).
This is a promising thila both in coral and fish life. Today; Gray Reef shark, eagle ray, and white tips reef shark.
Third dive was Maaya Thila night. No more introduction need for this thila and it can offer you the night dive of your life time.
Fish life; White tips hunting, turtles resting inside the caves, sting rays, stone fish, and not to forget the huge barracuda. Of course if you love the smaller stuff there is plenty of it.
Today’s conditions were perfect to dive, with almost no current and a clear visibility.
Final anchorage is at Maayafushi lagoon and after the first dive tomorrow, we will be heading to the western side and check out the manta point Dhonkalo Thila.
- MAAYA THILA; a must to do night dive.
- Black Pearl divers end the day after Maaya Thila night dive.
- Reef sharks: common on every dive.
- Black Pearl reroute to Ari atoll due to poor current conditions.
- Adventurer 2 facing poor surface conditions at north Ari atoll
- Early morning dive to night dive.
- Rasdhoo Madivaru; Always a top dive.
- Adventurer 2 trades barbecue for a night dive at Raidhigaa Island House Reef.
- Barbecue made on a full moon night.
- Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.