Scuba Diving with Mass Amount of Fish, Maldives
September 1st, 2009
A huge school of small fish assemble in the Maldives at the dive site Dega Thila to block the diver from advancing any further on his journey. Luckily a few big fish come to take a bite out of the wall and scatter the fish.
- Huge School of Fish at Dega Thila, Maldives
- Maldives Fish: Seamoth (Pegasidae)
- Scuba Dive Cruise Report from Maldives Diving Liveaboard MV ORION
- Adventurer 2 discovers guitar shark once more at Fish Head, north Ari atoll.
- Best Price Guarantee makes Maldives Scuba Diving more attractive!
- Maldives Scuba Diving Videos
- Last Minute Scuba Diving Holiday
- Fish Head Dive Site
- Join Maldives Scuba Diving Flickr Group and Upload Your Underwater Photos!
- Maldives Scuba Diving Holidays 2010