Second week diving continues at Ari atoll.
Today we are doing only 2 dives as we have planned to cross the channel to south Ari atoll after the second dive.
Mulah Kandu; is a wide and long channel with a sandy bottom of 30 meter. Caves and overhangs start from the western side of the outer reef close to the channel corner. These caves and over hangs are filled with different colors of soft coral.
The coral growth gets better at the corner and near the edge of the channel. One main attraction is the large coral block at the corner in deeper water. The channel bottom is a resting ground for much different species of rays.
Second dive at Ambara Thila; an average Thila with an average fish life; eagle rays, napoleon, sting ray and turtle on the reef top.
We began crossing after the second dive. The surface condition was poor, rough sea and gusty wind.
- Second week of diving continues on MV Black Pearl at Ari Atoll.
- Second week continues in Ari atoll.
- MV Sting Ray continues towards southern Ari atoll.
- From north Male’ atoll to South Male’ Atoll
- Meemu atoll protected marine reef.
- Black Pearl resumes diving after a week of no cruise.
- MV Sting Ray arrives to south Ari atoll today after the first dive.
- Adventurer 2 concluded last week diving after seeing more sharks and begins the new week today.
- Adventurer 2 reports Manta Ray at Boduhithi Thila north Male’ atoll.
- Black Pearl reroute to Ari atoll due to poor current conditions.