This weekâ€™s highlights; whale shark and mantas.
Black Pearl started early in the morning and arrived to Rangali Madivaru Manta Point at 07:00.
The current was mild and flowing to the right direction. Didn’t have to spend much time of the dive until we saw the first manta ray, in total we saw 6 manta rays throughout the 60 minute dive.
By the end of the breakfast boat already moving to the outer reef and began the search for whale shark. Search continued till 11:00 and no luck, so we decided to make the second dive at Maamingili Beyru.
The dive began at 11:30 almost 20 minute in to the dive comes a divers dream come true; 20 minutes of dive and swim with a whale shark underwater.
Everyone is so happy and feeling great!!!!
Third dive at Kuda Rah Thila; a protected marine area, with an ideal current and about 20 meter visibility we had a spectacular dive.
Loads of fusiliers and red toothed trigger fish gathered at the up current like a huge ball of fish and Dog Tooth Tuna chasing the fusiliers gave extra action underwater.
Final anchorage Dhangethi Island and everyone made a short visit to the local island.
- Sting Ray Reports Mantas and Whale Shark Sighting Despite Monsoon Weather.
- No Whale Shark No Manta; still great dives.
- Adventurer 2 locates whale shark under rainy conditions at Holiday Island Beyru.
- Adventurer 2 reports Whale Shark sighting while diving and snorkeling.
- MV Sting Ray reports whale shark at Holiday Beyru Faru yesterday.
- Search for Whale Shark.
- Adventurer 2 reports 3 whale sharks yesterday at south Ari atoll.
- Sting Ray reports whale shark sighting at White Sands Beyru and Dhagethi Beyru
- Black Pearl seeks out for whale shark at southern Ari atoll.
- MV Sting Ray: Highest priority for Whale Shark this week