What more do you need?
MV Sting Ray is on the Northern part of Ari Atoll. We started diving at 06:30 in the morning at Atabu Thila. The current was pretty strong and the visibility was good. We saw 2 Gray Reef Sharks, Leaf Fish and lots of Dog Tooth Tuna hunting the fusilier.
Second dive we did at Dhonkalo Thila. This is a Manta Point on the Western Edge of the atoll on the Northern Side of Ari Atoll. Again the current was strong but 5 Manta Rays gave us all a spectacular show.
All the divers requested to make the third dive at Dhonkalo Thila again. This time the current was very mind. We all did a dive of 55 minutes watching 5 Manta Rays.
Our final anchorage was Maayafushi lagoon in order to make a night dive at Maaya Thila. We were in the water at around 18:30. As usual the fish life was very active including; White Tip Reef Shark hunting the small fishes, Sting Ray resting on the sandy patches and turtles sleeping inside the caves.
All in all we had an excellent day of diving.
The weather is still bad but today the sun was shining, gusty wind and the sea is rough.
- Dega Thila; The smaller stuff.
- Adventurer 2 diverâ€™s witnessed 30 manta rays at Dhonkalo Thila.
- MV Sting Ray performs top 4 dives today.
- Perfect conditions for night dive.
- Fish Head: all time favorite dive site.
- Manta points are worth repeating second time.
- Vibrant colors of corals.
- Channel crossed from north Ari atoll to south Maleâ€™ Atoll.
- Black Pearl divers discover frog fish at Dega Thila, north Ari atoll.
- Dive activities of MV Sting Ray in Maldives.