Adora is the sister ship of Stingray, that’s been famous for her excellent price-performance-ratio for years.
An outstanding diving experience and professional safari guides awaits you. The team on board Adora has many year’s experience with dive safaris in the Maldives and is highly favoured by returning guests from all over the world.
The Adora startet its voyage through the Maldives in 2014, equipped with all modern amenities and especially built for divers in the Maldives!
Information about Adora
- Airport “meet-and-greet”, transfers to and from Male airport on arrival and departure days only
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabins, en-suite bathroom (hot water) and towels
- Full board meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner served as a buffet
- Desalinated water, tea and coffee available 24h
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive); note: dive restriction applies for flying time
- Diving equipment: 12 lit Aluminum DIN/INT, lead belts, escorted diving, separate dive-boat (dhoni), experienced local dive guide (Padi)
- Male city tour (on request)
- Use of fishing gear— local-style including hook, fishing line, weight and baits
- 1 x island visit and beach dinner depending on availability and weather conditions
- Not included: International flight, diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks, juices, for down south routes additional surcharges & domestic air transfer costs will apply (where applicable)
Non diver discounts available!
Check in starts after 10:00 am on arrival day until late afternoon.
Check out latest by 10:00 am on the last day.
Should your flight arrive late on starting day, please contact us to arrange an individual transfer.