Nautilus Two is with her 43 meters in length way more than „just“ a liveaboard! Entirely made of wood and in a tried and tested Maldivian boat design, she isn’t just something for the eye.
A lot of space, beautiful craftsmanship and state-of-the-art facilities prove that by no means does one have to forgo comforts and amenities on an adventure ship!
Stock up on pure sunshine on the gigantic sundeck, relax and stretch out on a comfy lounge chair in the shade, while the Nautilus Two brings you to the next destination on your Maldives adventure.
In 12 roomy and modern cabins up to 24 guests find a more than comfortable accommodation!
Information about Nautilus Two
- Transfer from Male Airport to the vessel in Hulule Male or Villingili
- accommodation in double or twin share cabin
- full board-lunch and dinner with buffet-incl fruits, tea, instant coffee and water of the dispenser
- one island picknick once a trip, night fishing available on request
- Diving: Arrival day 1 dive at lunch time, then 3 dives a day incl. tank, weight, dive guide, diving dhoni, last dive: 9am before
- departure day
Check in: 9am – meeting point is the exit of arrival hall Male International Airport (please contact us for individual transfers)
Check-Out: 9am, you will be taken back to Male International Airport
Hulule Airport – Nautilus Two and back with the dive dhoni. If you come aboard during a safari, it is necessary to organise an extra transfer with the seaplane or speedboat. Extra transfers are not included in the price and are to be paid to the tour operator or travel agent in advance.