Stingray is a solid wooden boat and combines traditional Maldivian boat-building with modern engineering. 9 comfortable cabins (4 with double and 5 with twin beds) are all equipped with air conditioning and en-suite hot-water showers. All cabins offer external portholes.
This boat attracts divers from all over the world with its unbeatable value for money. Nitrox for nitrox-certified divers is available as well as dive-courses against pre-booking. Our friendly crew is happy to take care of your well-being and safety.
Information about Stingray
- Airport “meet-and-greet”, transfers to and from Male airport on arrival and departure days only
- Accommodation in air-conditioned cabins, en-suite bathroom (hot water) and towels
- Full board meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner served as a buffet
- Desalinated water, tea and coffee available 24h
- 17 dives per week (1 night dive); note: dive restriction applies for flying time
- Diving equipment: 12 lit Aluminum DIN/INT, lead belts, escorted diving, separate dive-boat (dhoni), experienced local dive guide (Padi)
- Male city tour (on request)
- Use of fishing gear— local-style including hook, fishing line, weight and baits
- 1 x island visit and beach dinner depending on availability and weather conditions
- Not included: International flight, diving equipment, alcohol, soft drinks, juices, for down south routes additional surcharges & domestic air transfer costs will apply (where applicable)
Non diver discounts available!
Check in starts after 10:00 am on arrival day until late afternoon.
Check out latest by 10:00 am on the last day.
Should your flight arrive late on starting day, please contact us to arrange an individual transfer.